And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

– Mark 8:34.

Monday 3 June 2013


Hello everyone! 

So this week has been a little bipolar with the weather. One day it will be pouring it down with rain, and then the next the sun will be blazing down on us worse than in a desert, and the day after that it will be raining like no man's business again! It's been playing havoc with my head though, I've had a lot of headaches recently, probably because of the rapid pressure changes. One of the good things that it's done for us is that it's forced us to adapt. Forced us to think on our feet so that we could be at our most effective, given the circumstances. That's something that I've found to be absolutely essential. The ability to change and be willing to do the best thing. Too often we can fall into being rigid, especially as we get "more experienced", we get stuck into our ways, maybe because they are what have given us success in the past, but then we don't pay attention to what's happening in the present. The Lord doesn't want us to be tools that can only be used in one circumstance, he wants us to tbe versatile instruments that He can rely upon, no matter the situation, which is why I think during my Mission I've been subjected to various trials, all trying to tip me off balance, because when things constantly change, we are able to adapt, and become that versatile instrument that the Lord wants us to become.

I love you!

Anziano Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment