And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

– Mark 8:34.

Thursday 6 June 2013


Hello! 

So I got a very sad letter on friday. It was one that made all the Missionaries who saw it say that they were sorry. I'll give you a clue what it was before telling you. My MTC companion got the exact same letter. It was the Customs Letter, that has the details of things I need to do to prepare to go home. It was...unpleasant! Though I am excited about coming home and seeing you all, being with everyone again, eating real meat (not paper thin slices of it) and normal life, it's still sad to be thinking that I'll be leaving this life behind, all the people and the joy you can get from serving the Lord directly for 24 hours a day (unfortunately that can be all too literal at times!). I still have seven weeks of it left, and I'm prepared to work hard in that time. I hope that I am able to go out at my best. It's been a great two years, two years that I'm going to be reflecting on for a long time I think, a decision that I don't think I'll ever regret making.

I love you!

Anziano Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment