And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

– Mark 8:34.

Thursday 13 June 2013


Hello!

So I've just entered my final transfer, what a dreadful prospect! It's kind of been a shock. Especially watching the Missionaries I knew in the MTC stand up and give their final testimonies, knowing that I'm next in line! Really strange. Everyone has changed so much. There is one piece of consolation, my MTC companion is in my District now, so we'll be "dying" together, and better yet, we'll get to do an exchange in our final transfer - we'll have started the Mission together, and fnished our Mission together! We never did get to serve together as companions as we wanted, but we got the second best thing! But it's strange, being the most senior Missionary in the Mission, thinking about all the experiences that I've had, the good, the bad and the just down right brutal! I hope that I can put them to use for the last part of my Mission! That's the great thing about serving a Mission, you know when an era of your life is drawing to a close, so that you can focus yourself that one last time and use everything you have, your energy, your experience, into one short space of time, showing what your best really is!

I love you!

Anziano Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment