And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

– Mark 8:34.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

26-6-13

Hello everyone!

This last week has been a whirlwind for us, it just flew by so fast! It's scary! Everyday is like a blink! I'd do almost anything to slow time down, it's flying by way too fast! Only 4 weeks to go, it's a scary thought. But still, I have some time left. I've been thinking alot about how I've used the last couple of years. How efficiently I've used my time. How well it's been put to use. It's interesting to note how hard I've worked has depended alot on my companion. How much he did, how hard he worked, how much he encouraged me. Sometimes my companion would make me work hard by being the example, other times by not giving me the opportunity to hide behind him. It made me realise just how important your companion really is, they define how well you will do in life and how you'll finish your "Mission" of life. That's why it's so important to pick carefully who your spouse will be, because they will define you for the rest of your life.

I love you!

Anziano Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment