And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

– Mark 8:34.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

20-6-13

Hello everyone!

So this week has been crazy with lots of things going on. We had our last Zone Conference Tuesday, both for me and for our Mission President. It was really powerful. All last week I'd been thinking about the power of the Book of Mormon and the importance in our work. I'd been thinking about basing my training on that for District Meeting next week. Guess what the Conference was all about? Book of Mormon. I was reminded of how important that little book is, and why it's so essential. It's the one thing that holds up the Church of Jesus Christ as true, without it the Church could not exist. Everything about the book is perfectly designed to fulfill it's many functions, and without the Book of Mormon we cannot have the fullness of joy that the Scriptures are designed to help us have. I love the Book of Mormon, and I have done from the very first time I received an answer that it's true, after having read and prayed about it. It has the power to change the life of anyone that opens and reads it with an open heart. It really is the keystone of truth upon the Earth. I have a request for you all. I want you to write down your testimonies of the Book of Mormon, and then email them to me at:


I need you to do it before Sunday! I would like to include the testimonies in the District Meeting next week. If you don't wish to be identified, then leave a note at the end saying so, and I'll make sure that you won't be. Thank you so much!

I love you! 

Anziano Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment