And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

– Mark 8:34.

Thursday 18 July 2013


Hello everyone!
So this week has been really great for finding new potential investigators! We've found quite a few people who are willing to listen to te message. Each one seems to have many difficulties and challenges in their lives, and the Gospel really is the answer for all of them. It's so great to see the looks on their faces as they feel the Spirit speak to them as we're teachingthe message on how the Restored Gospel can help them in their individual lives. I t really does seem as though there is nothing that the Gospel cannot solve. That's something that I've really come to know, during the last two years and teaching all those thousands of people, that there really is no limit to the power of he Gospel to heal and make right the wrongs in the world. There is nothing like it. I've not met anyone with a problem that the Gospel wasn't able to help.
I love you!
Anziano Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment